Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cute Pink Pomeranian Heart Pillow [$33.95]


Cute Pink Happy Pomeranian Dog Pillow with Hearts
Design by Jenn's Doodle World
Who loves dogs?? I know I do! Especially the cute, little, white, fluffy ones! This cute pink Pomeranian dog pillow design is just adorable! I own a cute, little, white, fluffy dog myself, a Coton de Tuléar (similar to Maltese) and this pillow design reminds me of her! It's so cute!

If you own a small, white, fluffy dog, or just love dogs, this pillow is a must have! With the cute heart design it would also make a perfect Valentine's Day gift for a small white dog or poodle owner!


0 comments on "Cute Pink Pomeranian Heart Pillow [$33.95]"

Post a Comment

 

Cute Kawaii Gifts Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez